Junior saving account is a very special account designed specifically for children to secure their future through monthly contributions from their parents or guardian.
Children from 1 to 18 years of age take part in the program in the custody of their parents. The program aims to encourage all customers to provide part of their monthly income to secure the future of their children, while the bank provides a return every six months.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Children from 1 to 18 years of age benefit from the account.
- The principle of this program is to provide revenue every six months.
DOUMENTATION AND ELIGIBLITY
- Valid ID card of the parents
- Birth certificate of child
- 2 pictures of the parents
- 2 pictures of the child
- Proof of address (ONED /EDD )